¿Cómo puedes ganar?
Sintoniza el Noticiero Azteca America Los Ángeles, en su horario de lunes a viernes a las 5:30 PM.
Y durante el programa nuestros conductores te dirán que palabra textear al 38226, para poder ser el ganador de los boletos.
AZTECA AMERICA “GANATE boletos para partido de futbol: clasico de leyendas”
Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE OR USE OF A SPONSOR’ PRODUCTS OR SERVICES WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
CONTESTANTS MUST BE LEGAL RESIDENT of CALIFORNIA AND 18 YEARS OF AGE, OR OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
SPONSORS: The sponsors of this sweepstakes Primetime 5757 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 540 Los Angeles, CA. 90036 and Azteca International Corporation, 1139 Grand Central Avenue, Glendale, CA 91201) d/b/a Azteca America ("Sponsors").
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents California18 years of age or the age of majority in jurisdiction of residence (whichever is older) as of older as of March 19th, 2012. Void in Hawaii, Alaska, Guam, Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions, and where prohibited. Without limitation to the foregoing, persons included in any of the following categories are not eligible to participate or win a prize: (a) persons who at any time during the Sweepstakes Period or in the six (6) month period preceding the Start Time (as defined below), were or are employees or agents of either Sponsor or their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotion agencies, and their immediate family members and individuals living in the same household of such persons; (b) persons who have publicly appeared or engaged in any illicit, lewd, pornographic or other objectionable activity or medium; (c) persons who are engaged in the development, production and/or distribution of Sweepstakes-related materials, or the selection of potential winners and/or the Grand Prize winner for this Sweepstakes. For purposes of these Official Rules, the term “immediate family members" shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, grandchildren, step-grandchildren, or spouses, regardless of where they live; and the term "living in the same household " shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) consecutive months a year, whether related or not.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
The Contest begins at 10:30 a.m. PST (Pacific Standard Time) on Tuesday the 10th of April, 2012 (the “Starting Time”) and ends at 6:00 p.m. PST on Thursday, the 12th of April, 2012 (the “Closing Time”) (collectively, the “Contest Period”). To opt-in to play in the Contest, you must send a text message containing The Keyword” using your activated SMS-enabled mobile device to the short code number 38226 after the Starting Time and before the Closing Time. After you send the initial text message to opt-in, you will receive a text message confirming your entry
If a entrant chooses to participate in the Sweepstakes via mobile phone (as opposed to via computer), standard text messaging and/or data rates may apply for each message sent or received from your handset according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. Other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges as well as charges for wireless Internet access) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Wireless carriers' rate plans may vary, and you should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phone's capabilities for specific instructions.
Grand Prize – total of (20): One Grand Prize (2) soccer tickets for “Clasico de Leyendas” game.
SELECTION OF WINNERS:
Entrants will also register for the Sweepstakes by texting in (TBD WORD) to (TBD NUMBER) via SMS.
Winner will be selected week of April 12th, 2012. Decisions in all matters related to this Sweepstakes are final and at the Sponsors’ sole discretion. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
NOTIFICATION AND QUALIFICATION OF WINNERS:
Potential winner will be notified on or about Friday April 13th, 2012 by phone and/or e-mail. Failure to respond to the initial verification call/e-mail within 24 hours after notification or return of e-mail notification as undeliverable after two (2) attempts will result in disqualification. Potential winner and his/her travel guest, if any, will each be required to sign and return within 48 hours an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification (which may include proof of legal residence in the US in form satisfactory to Sponsors in their sole discretion), and a Publicity Release where allowed by law in form as determined by Sponsors in their sole discretion. If an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification and Publicity Release is not returned to Sponsors within specified time period, or, if potential winner cannot be contacted for any reason, potential winner will be disqualified and, time permitting, an alternative potential winner will be selected, subject to satisfaction of all other requirements of these Official Rules. In the event of any dispute concerning the identity of any entrant, the entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorized holder of the transmitting e-mail account. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Notwithstanding any other provision in these Official Rules, Sponsors reserve the right not to select a Grand Prize winner(s) and award the Grand Prize in the event they determine, in their sole discretion, that no suitable entry conforming in all respects to these Official Rules has been timely submitted.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY/PUBLICITY RELEASE:
By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release, discharge, hold harmless and defend each Sponsor and each of their respective related, parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers, and each of such entities’ respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from any and all claims and liabilities arising from or relating to entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity and/or entrant’s acceptance, use, or misuse of the prize, including any element thereof. By entering, each entrant further agrees that the Released Parties have not made any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or law, with respect to the prize or any element thereof, including without limitation, to the quality of the prize (or prize element) or its fitness for a particular purpose. By entering and if the winner, winner grants Sponsors and their respective designees and licensees the right and license to use his/her name, voice, likeness, biographical information, testimonial and performance for programming, advertising, and promotional purposes, to make any derivative work there from, in any manner in any media and/or technologies now known or hereafter discovered throughout the world in perpetuity without further compensation, right of review or notice of any kind.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:
1. By entering this Sweepstakes, you acknowledge having read these rules and agree to be bound by them, and by the decisions of Sponsors which are final and binding with respect to all aspects of the Sweepstakes, including the determination of winners, and you warrant that you are not prohibited from participating in the Sweepstakes.
2. All the entries received become the property of the Sponsors and in no case shall be returned to sender. Taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
3. If the identity of an entrant is disputed, the authorized account holder of the wireless device will be deemed to be the entrant. The individual contracting with his/her carrier for wireless communications services and assigned the wireless device phone number is considered the authorized account holder. A selected entrant may be required to provide proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the wireless device and phone number associated with the selected entry at the time of entry.
4. Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and must be accepted by the winner as awarded. No substitution will be made on any prize except at the sole discretion of the Sponsors who may substitute a prize or prize component of greater or comparable value.
5. The Sweepstakes is being held in the United States only and is subject to applicable federal, state, municipal and other applicable laws, rules or regulations.
6. The Sponsors are not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical or computer failures of any kind or for lost, stolen, misdirected, mutilated, damaged, garbled, delayed, misdirected, incorrectly addressed, undeliverable, destroyed, late, incomplete or illegible entries, including: any hardware or software failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; failed, incomplete or garbled computer, telephone or satellite transmissions; incorrect, inaccurate transcription or loss of entry information; typographical or system errors; any viruses transmitted to computers of entrants via the internet; problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, providers or computer equipment; or technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or any combination thereof; or for any technical or human errors associated with the Sweepstake. Entries that are generated by a script, macro, or other automated means and/or otherwise not in compliance with these rules will be disqualified. Sponsors shall have the sole and absolute discretion to determine if an entry is in compliance with these Official Rules. The Sponsors are not responsible for typographical or other errors in the offering or administration of this Sweepstake, including but not limited to errors in advertising, the rules, the selection and announcement of winners, or the distribution of any prize.
7. The Sponsors shall not be responsible for any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer or telephone handset related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes, or downloading any material for the Sweepstake which may limit a entrant’s ability to participate. Sponsors may disqualify anyone from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize, if in their sole discretion they determine that person is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstake by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsors’ representatives. Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes at any time should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsors corrupt or adversely affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the Sweepstake. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE A SPONSOR’S WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, COMPANIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. Sponsors shall have the sole right to disqualify any entrant for violation of these Official Rules or any applicable laws relating to the Sweepstakes, or tampering with any element of this Sweepstakes, and to resolve all disputes in their sole discretion.
8. The terms of this Sweepstakes, as set forth in these rules, are not subject to amendment or counter-offer, except as set forth herein.
9. For a list of prize winners, available after April 13th, 2012, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Azteca America, 1139 Grand Central Ave, Glendale, CA 91201
10. In no event shall Sponsors, their parents, partners, and affiliated companies, their respective agents, employees, directors, officers and legal advisors and any other companies or entities participating in the design, administration or fulfillment of this Sweepstakes, be liable for personal injuries, death, damages, expenses or costs or losses of any kind resulting from participation or inability to participate in this Sweepstakes or acceptance of or use or inability to use a prize or parts thereof and any travel related thereto, including, without limitation, claims, suits, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light (whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty, or other theory (together “Claims”), from which Claims each entrant, by the affirmative act of submitting an entry and participating in this Sweepstakes, agrees, individually and on behalf of his/her heirs, personal representatives, executors, marital community and assigns, to waive, release and hold harmless each Released Party. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, entrants specifically waive any rights or benefits conferred by the provisions of Section 1542 of the Civil Code of California, which provides as follows: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”